Friday, March 14, 2008

Like, Totally Gag me with a Spoon!



Michael and I had the privilege to attend an 80's murder mystery party hosted by the founder of MAQUANET! (Notice my bottle of it in hand.) I smelled like the East Ridge Middle School girls bathroom from 1989 for days. I had to wash my hair 5 times to get all the stickiness out! I will say, getting those big bangs was like riding a bike. It came back to me so naturally. It was kind of scary! :) We had a great time as everyone was dressed in character and had to play that character all night. That was hard, but fun! Michael was an 80's breakdancer trying to get an agent. I (Talex Towens) was a narcaleptic jazz dancer aspiring to be a breakdancer. Shaggo Goo Oxide (Michael) was not very happy with me at the party because Moe Jontana wanted to get me hooked up with his agent instead of Shaggy.


1 comment:

Heather Scott said...

HA! HA! Hey, that looks too natural on both of ya! VERY CUTE! I "lived" those days... looking back, that may have been my PRIME! HA! Hannah loved babysitting... she though Lila was so cute (which of course, she IS!)

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors