Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New Additions

Lila is going to be a big sister! We had some pictures made on Valentine's as a way to share our good news. New Baby Harrell is expected to arrive Oct. 4th, 2008! Lot's of prayers please. Some days I think we are crazy. It will be fun though ( as my doctor says everytime we go for a visit and she sees Lila. )

No comments:

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors