BOY!! AAAHH!! We are excited, but what to do I do with a BOY? Michael says we put them in the dirt and let them play. Lila will be a great big sister, I just know it.

It is kind of blurry here, but you get the idea of what we saw! It was awesome.

I didn't know that anyone would be snapping pictures of us, but here we are after finding out. Thank you T.D. for snapping this. I promise I had already looked and talked to Michael at this point. He was still in shock! (He was convinced it was another girl.)


2 comments:
Congrat!!!!!! Can't believe it is a little boy!!!! I bet you all are really excited.
Hope to see you all soon,
Love ya,
Becky
Sorry that after all my practice the picture was still blurry! Did the guy behind us ever email you anything?
Post a Comment