Sunday, May 11, 2008

Jello Monster

I've created a monster. A jello monster that is. Thanks to my friend E.C. I made this yummy strawberry pretzel jello salad. After dinner, Lila was still looking for something to pick up and put in her mouth. I decided that she could try some of the jello. Boy did she love it. If I would have let her she probably would have eaten the whole 9 x 13 pan. This was the result! Here she is saying, "Hand over that spoon. I am a big girl and I can feed myself." Her new thing is holding her own spoon. Even if it already has food on it, she won't just stick it in her mouth. SHE has to be the one to dip it in the bowl/jar and then she will put it in her mouth. Technically it doesn't always go straight to her mouth. It may end up there after whatever is on the spoon catapults through air onto my walls, her highchair, and most of the time her face and hair. We also won't tell her that half the time she puts the spoon in the jar, nothing ends up on it. She looks so proud after she sticks it in her mouth, so I will just let her believe that she is swallowing something off of the spoon. My baby is growing up!


No comments:

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors