Saturday, May 31, 2008

Zoo Fun!

We went to the PKU annual day at the zoo/fundraiser today! It was lots of fun and I give a big shout out to my friend Kellye who made it all possible. She has done an amazing job with starting the Tennessee chapter just a year ago and has raised lots of moolah for PKU. Although this was Lila's first "official" trip to the zoo, Michael likes to say that she has technically been to the San Diego Zoo with us when I was about 6 weeks away from giving birth. It was a very hot day, but I think Lila really enjoyed it. She would get just excited about the trees and water as she would the animals. She did like the goats, and as with any animal or person she gets very excited, but then when it is time to get close or touch them, she pulls back as she is doing below.



I love her! Concentrating...

Excited about the meercats...

















No comments:

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors