Thursday, June 26, 2008
The little things....
So, I am totaling loving this imitating stage that Lila is going through. It will probably drive me crazy later, but right now it is just really cute. We are driving in the car yesterday and the song All American Girl by Carrie Underwood comes on. I look in the mirror and Lila is bobbing her little head. I hold up my hands and start snapping my fingers. She immediately started trying to snap her own fingers. Then we get home and I am spraying some air freshner. Moments later she goes and picks up the can. Not only does she hold it and twirl it around like she is spraying the room, but she starts making the "sshhh" sound like it is coming out! This morning we were folding clothes and listening to her kindermusik CD and I start leaning way over to the left and then to right and then she started doing it. She has done some things like that before, but it always seemed to be a delayed reaction. Now she does it pretty immediately. Oh, its the little things they do that just get ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a glimspe...
I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.
Voting
Blog Archive
About Me
- KellyRose
- We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.
1 comment:
You are so sweet to say that. I feel so much bigger than I did with Will! Lila is so cute!
Amanda
Post a Comment