Saturday, June 7, 2008

One Spoiled Little Girl!


Well, after trying to go through the 500 gazillion photos taken of Lila's birthday, I am hoping to actually post some today. First of all, I can't say a big enough THANK YOU to everyone who came out to celebrate Lila's birthday!!! We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family who genuinely love Lila and care for us. The amount of toys and clothing this little girl received is quite unbelievable, but she has been having a great time playing, which is very helpful to mommy! Although it was ridiculously hot outside, I think everyone still had a great time! Thanks to the Morgans for their use of the jumphouse...it was a hit, as well as all the swimming pools to cool off in. I could not have pulled this party together without the help of my husband and wonderful family. My poor sisters and mom worked from the time they walked in the door till the time they left.... making cakes, fruit skewers, decorating, cleaning up, etc. It was non-stop, but it sure turned out super cute! This will be a long post, so I will try to keep the wording to a minimum and just let the pictures speak for themselves. Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! I hope you had a GREAT 1st BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!

Let's start with opening presents. She was so funny and loved everything she opened...especially the cards!

Where is the cake?!?!?












Fun with Friends and Family!





Ok, I think I am overloading blogger. More later!

No comments:

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors