It seems like as adults you go through phases where everyone is getting married at the same time, then everyone is getting a new house at the same time, then everyone is having babies, etc. etc. The year that Michael and I got married we went to 13 weddings and 2 different times we had 2 on the same day, and I was in 5 weddings! Since that year we haven't had as many, but for some reason, it has started back up again. I personally think it is fun and it reminds me of the vows that Michael and I took. I was in my good friend Amy's wedding last week. I will not go into details about my nightmare bridesmaids dress. I just had to remember that it was not about me! We had a great time and Amy was beautiful. They called me the make-up Nazi (surprise suprise). Hey, I wanted everyone to have their lips on so that the pictures turned out good. :) Anyway, here is a snapshot of Michael and me and me with the Bride. Fun times! 

No comments:
Post a Comment