Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a glimspe...
I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.
Voting
Blog Archive
About Me
- KellyRose
- We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.
4 comments:
test
He is adorable. I am so proud of you when I read all that you have to say about your precious family! You are so inspiring. You were in denial sister, you were huge!!! But you still don't look like Tori :) When my mom had my sister she bought me a baby doll and I did everything to her that she did to my sister. It was my baby- I fed her, dressed her took her everywhere we went. It really helped (so they tell me) with jealousy. You are amazing!
He is too precious. Congrats!
Oh, We love him...look at his cheeks! Congratulations again from the both of us!
Post a Comment