
However, the junk could not compare to THIS:

We had a great time scurring around Spring Hill all dressed up for the Scavenger Hunt. We obviously attracted plenty of stares. Although my team lost...(yes, I admit defeat, but I DO NOT want to talk about it), we definitely had more fun! :)


Here is scary, crazy lady, who just showed up at the house (and who Michael felt up! AAHH!)

Yes, I left Graham, but only for a few hours. He ended up sleeping the whole time and didn't even have to take the bottle. That was great for me because I was able to nurse him when I got home instead of pumping.
Saturday morning, we woke up to Graham sounding very congested. He makes all kinds of noises anyway, but this was extra "wheezy" sounding. Lila has also had a running nose, which was one reason I was concerned about Graham. I decided to run him up to the Dr. just in case. Michael took Lila with him to her first Auction courtesy of P. Wayne. The Dr. said Graham was fine and everything sounded clear. He may just have a little cold. He did weigh in at 11 lbs 1 oz. This made mommy very happy! He has gained a pound in a week! YEAH! I have an inkling he will be able to wear that Halloween outfit I bought him.
Once I finally made it home, it was time to get ready for the UT/BAMA game. I decided I wanted to have people over since I knew I would have a reason to celebrate. ROLL TIDE! I was able to get up and get the kids dressed in their BAMA gear before daddy snuck on any orange and white! (To be honest I think that this is one season he doesn't mind so much.)


Oh, and little Miss Thang may have some competition with Brother Graham in the fight for being Mason's best friend. Mason LOVED Graham and was adamant about holding him. So cute!

We were hoping to take Graham to church for the first time today, but with all the runny noses and late nights, we didn't make it. After Lila's nap today, this is what we walked in to find. This hair...it is crazy! She is at least loving on her brother.



We took the kids out to play since it was such a nice afternoon. Michael was holding Graham and decided that he needed to go down the slide. I didn't think he was serious...but Oh, yes! Here is Graham's first slide ride!


We are looking forward to a fun filled fall week. Here is a preview of things to come: Guess HOO this little one is for Halloween?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment