Wednesday, October 15, 2008

We passed!

By that I mean.. Graham is 2 weeks old and is back to his birth weight. So obviously, I am making and he is drinking MILK! YEAH!! . The Dr. said he looks perfect. I have been super nervous about my milk supply and about just how much he sleeps. I know, I know…I should be thankful, but really I don’t sleep as well because I am worried about him sleeping too much and then I am having to wake him to eat while doing everything imaginable to keep him awake! He is obviously getting something because he is back to his birth weight, is 22 3/4 “ long, and pees and poops quite often.

Luckily Grandmother is here with us this week. Michael is super busy at work and will actually be spending the night away from home for a work retreat. We are looking forward to the Harrison clan to come visit next. I also want to give shout out to our dear friends...the Kaufman's, who are getting married this weekend in Charleston. I wish desperately that we could be there with you! Congratulations and we can't wait to see you again!





No comments:

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors