I totally CANNOT believe it. It has flown by. Don't get me started on the guilty mom stuff because I totally feel like I haven't been there for my 1 month old! It has gone by way too fast. Graham did sleep a lot in the beginning, but still. I want to be able to sit and stare at him and marvel at every move he makes. You just can't do that with a 16 month old running around. He is so handsome and my sweet cuddle bug. He does not like to be put down and he is super comfy in momma's arms. This past week was so much better with the gas. He still has it, but it is better. He must just be a fast nurser, because I feel like he isn't getting much, but his diapers are full AND he weighed 11 lbs 8 oz. yesterday at the Doctor. Yes, I took him to the Dr. again. He still had a runny nose, but no fever. I mainly took him because he went from hardly ever spitting up, to projectile vomiting. So sorry Alana! :) He did this just about everytime I fed him on Thursday and Friday. I wanted to get him checked out before the weekend, just in case. The Dr. just said that it was probably because of the mucus build up. We are just supposed to watch for fever and increased vomiting. He seems much better today. Everytime I call, I know the nurse thinks I am crazy. She just laughs at me, but we love her. I know she thinks that I am this totally paranoid mother who should know all this since I just did it a year ago with Lila. Oh well. What to do? I would rather be safe than sorry!
Michael got up this morning and declared it Team Harrell day and put on is his shirt. We went to the park. I realized it was the first time we had officially taken her to the park to play. We then came home and enjoyed one last evening outside before it gets pitch black at 5:00. BOO! Needless to say, I am not looking forward to the time change. That means earlier mornings for Lila and depressing nights for momma when the sun goes down.
To brighten me up, here is my favorite little team:






No comments:
Post a Comment