Thursday, December 4, 2008



This week my babies hit milestones. LB turned 18 months. Although she is still a baby she is growing up so fast. Graham is now 2 months. I finally feel like I have been able to spend some time with him. He is just the sweetest thing. We went to the Doctor for their well check ups. Lila despises the Dr. She has been tricked lately because when she has gone with us when we've taken Graham and she hasn't had to be checked out. Well this time she just knew it was for her. She burst into tears as soon as we walked into the room. We decided to not even attempt to take her clothes off for the scale. Actually Michael had to take her without the nurse and put her on the scale. She weighed a whopping 23 pounds, with clothes! The shots were terrible. They really are worse when they get older and they KNOW what is happening and can yell NO. I did a little better with Graham's 2 months shots than when Lila had hers. He was still pitiful and I hate seeing them go through it. Thank goodness Michael goes with me to their appoitments because I just can't watch. Graham weighed 14 lbs 9 oz. I was thinking he might have weighed more, but I am chalking it up to lots of spit up and not eating well while we were out of town the week before. They did discover that he has acid reflux and he is now on Zantac. I am praying that this works for him. I am so tired of being covered in spit up and worrying about letting people hold him in fear that he will spew all over them. Mainly I hate how much pain he is in from it. It breaks my heart to think that it is something in my milk that is doing this to him. Hopefully that is not the case.
I was a bad mom and didn't do their monthly pictures, but here are a few pictures of my cutie pies.
Graham is becoming a lot more alert. He still sleeps quite a bit, but he is starting to focus more on his toys. He loves to be talked to and we are finding that his happy, talkative time is late at night after everyone else has gone to bed. He likes to sleep up against us belly to belly.

No comments:

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors