Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Is that a THUMB I see?


Why yes it is!

HELP! Graham has discovered his thumb. Actually, my friend Susan told me the second day of his life that he was a thumb sucker. I thought there was NO WAY. Well, the other night he woke up and started to stir. By the time I got into his room, he had found his thumb and plopped it right into his mouth and was going to town sucking on it. He went right back to sleep. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. Should I just let him do it or replace it with the paci? I can take a paci away, but not the thumb!

No comments:

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors