Friday, February 6, 2009

Stroller Ride

Why oh why did I not get this stroller 4 months ago?1?!? I could have resolved so many issues. For one, my back might not hurt so bad from carrying/almost dropping/sometimes strangling a kid on one hip and carrying/banging into everything a car seat in the other arm. Two, I hopefully will no longer leave in a sweat from every place I go from doing the above, and three, I won't dump the entire contents of my purse and diaper bagS in the middle of the parking lot. Who knows...I might actually get somewhere on time now! I love this thing. The kids can face each other, sit back to back, both face me, or both face out. It is so super easy to use and they love it. It even has little handles for the older kids to hang on to while walking. Lila loves to help push and we have had many battles over her wanting to push the single stoller that she could not reach, so now she can help while walking. It finally warmed up enough for us to go outside, however by the time we made it out, the sun was starting to set and it was getting cool again. Never the less, we ventrued out anyway.

No comments:

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors