Friday, March 13, 2009

The Cat and the Hat

Last week was Dr. Seuss's Birthday! Our local Library had a great celebration day. My friend Melissa actually was the cat in the hat. Although I actually forgot my camera (yes, I forgot my camera...shocker, I know) I had to snap this picture with my cell phone. As usual, Lila was terrified. I think that she and Michael secretly plotted that she would be scared of all things in costume so he would get out of ever having to go to Disney World. If not, then this is his ticket out because my girl bursts into hysterics at all characters.
Anyway, I have lots of blogging catching up to do. I spent about two hours the other night writing and uploading photos for it to somehow conviently NOT post and not save even after I hit save 500 times...eerrr. Anyway, be sure to check back for baby monthdays, snow pics, and other fun stuff! In the meantime, I remembered I had this cute picture on my phone.

No comments:

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors