Wednesday, June 10, 2009

PARTY #2

Since I am like a whole month behind, this will mainly be a post of pictures! After getting to see my dear friend Hannah get married off, we headed to Morristown to celebrate Lila turning 2 with the fam. Since I wasn't even going to do a party here originally for Lila, we decided to not invite the grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Since the majority of them all live in the same town, we thought we would just drive there and celebrate instead. "Aunt Kimmy and Uncle Cwint" graciously let us use their house and pool for a super cool pool party! Lila had SO much fun and this was actually Graham's first time ever in the pool! He loved it! The babes actually got to see all their cousins from both sides at one time. It was so nice.
Lila was a true wild woman and would not slow down! I made the comment that I didn't know if all two year olds were this wild. My sister didn't miss a beat when she said, "No, Lila is just extra wild!"
She LOVED going down the slide and wanted to do it over and over and over! Can you tell?!? :) I wish you could see the video!
























Thanks for a great birthday party everybody!
Oh, and can you believe I totally forgot my camera at home? I left it laying on my kitchen counter on the way out the door, so I had to swipe these pictures from others. (which means I couldn't edit them. Oh well...)

No comments:

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors