
Poor ole' Ethel...she is quite out of shape and then she had to go haul us around. She liked to be with her other horse friends, so it was challenging to keep her on course. Once, she took off with me on her at a mad dash. It was fun, but I was just hoping that she was going to stop and not throw me over the fence into a pile of horses! Here is Michael riding her. She did not like to go to the left. We kept hearing Michael say, "Ok, we will just go right." It was funny.


We spent one day out on the lake. Michael left me for most of the day and went on the other boat to board with the boys. I did not do so well this time on the wakeboard. (my excuse is that the water was REALLY rough and REALLY cold).
I did however enjoy the tubing.


Here I am, the sole survivor!

To add to my collection of handstand photos:


Although I don't have a picture of us ON the 4-wheeler, here is one I snapped while riding. We were up close and personal with the cows.

And here is the only picture I snapped of Michael and I the whole trip.(note it was after a long day on the river, so I am not looking too hot.)

I was so sad to not be at home with my whole family and we missed my niece, Grace's birthday party. I know Lila and Graham had a blast playing with their grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins though!
Thanks again Garrison family! We had such a great time. AND a BIG thanks to my parents and sisters for taking care of my kids. I know it is not an easy job and we really appreciate it.
The other great part to our weekend is that for Michael the VOLS won their first game with Coach Kiffin, and for me...the TIDE ROLLED! :)
We are now officially ready for some FALL weather! I have lots to catch up on from our summer, so be sure to check back. (I back date things to when they happen just in case you are wondering or if the whole 2 people who read this actually care.)
No comments:
Post a Comment