Thursday, November 26, 2009

Sweet 16

My baby niece who was born when I was just 15, turned 16 years old!! I just can't believe it. She had an awesome Sweet 16 hoe down birthday party. It should have totally been on MTV's My Sweet Sixteen if I do say so myself.
There was line dancing in the barn, smores roasting by the fire, and a SPOOOOKY/Foggy hayride.
Here is the beautiful birthday girl!

Lila and JayBoy had a great time dancing! For some reason, my photos didn't turn out too well, so not everyone was captured on film.



Aunt Karen dancing with the kiddos.








My sisters, mom, and I after a long day of hard work and celebrating!

No comments:

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors