
June 20, 2010!!

Our little bean!

8 weeks
of our often chaotic, sometimes boring, but we think exciting, loveable, beautiful life.
I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.
10 comments:
WHOOO-HOOOO!!! I'm so happy for you!!! You are such a beautiful Prego-Mama!!! Looks like you'll be having this one without us...maybe we'll catch you on the next one!!! Ha-Ha-ha!!! :)
Congrats!! That's fantastic!
Wow! That is a treat! Congrats!
Amanda
Thank you!
Stacee, yes the plan was for Feb. 2011, but God apparentley has other plans for us. One of the first things Michael said to me was, "Well, we need to call Brian and Stacee!"
HAHA!
Amanda, I wanted to tell you so bad the other night, but we wanted to wait until we went to the DR.
GUUUURRRRLLLL~
WOW! Congrats! I am so excited for you.
I had a feelin'....Congrats!!
~H
Sneaky dawg!!! I'd be lying if I said I didn't see this coming :)
Congrats!!
I had no clue! So happy for you!
Amanda
Yay, Kelly! Congatulations!!
Yay, Kelly! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment