Please note, I am one of those that will still be decorating or tweaking or trimming the tree up until actual Christmas. I just can't help it! I guess it is the designer in me.
Anyway, here are a few things that are completed....for now. :)
I hope to give you a little peak every day from now until Christmas time, so be sure to check back.
For anyone reading this, I am officially tagging you to post your favorite Christmas decor and traditions. I want to see, I want to see!
You start with picking out the perfect Christmas tree! (I was calm this year in picking ours out and didn't cry the the whole time because I hated it)

Then you hang some ornaments and a bow on a wreath.


And we like a festive rug and dishtowels here at the Harrell home.


Stay tuned for lots more.....
1 comment:
Girl, you have such a high energy for a Mama of 2 and 1 on the way. Is still don't have a tree up yet. :)
One of my traditions I started after #1 son was born is I take our family Christmas card for each child and write a letter eacon the back. I then address, stamp and mail it to each one them for a postmark. Once they are delivered, I put them in their baby book so that when they are older, I will give them their baby book with all their Christmas and birthday cards for all the past years.
Post a Comment