

These two are so great together. They love each other dearly...most of the time anyway! :)
When Graham wakes up from his nap, if he is not crying, he is usually yelling for her instead of me. He gets up before her in the mornings and when she wakes up, he is quick to get to her room. He will kindly hand her her milk cup when he finds it. Many times she thinks he is trying to get it, so I have to remind her he is being nice.
Lila always goes straight to him when she awakes. I love when she says, "Good morning buddy." She talks often about "her brother." She gives him LOTS of pats. Some gentle and some not so much. She loves to get his belly and his bum and to kiss his hand. Many times he is fussing about this and doesn't want her to touch him, but other times he giggles at her. We brought our outdoor slide in and it has provided lots of entertainment. The love to slide down together and stand on the top together. Lila likes to do something called. "Shake your booty." They stand on it back to back and Lila shakes her booty against Graham's. She then does "Clap your booty" where she tries clapping with, yes you guessed it... their booties. Our new elliptical has also become a source of entertainment.

I hear too many times throughout the day, "NOOOO Graham, that is MINE!" or "No whining Graham, no whining" or "You do NOT throw that Graham" or "Oh you're pitiful Graham." But then I hear sweet things such as "Hear ya go Buddy" and "I love you Graham" and "You are going to fall Graham." Lila definitely tries to mother him and tells him what to do, but secretly I think he loves it!
Most of these moments were captured with my cell phone so they are not the best, but still Oh SO SWEET!



No comments:
Post a Comment