
Yep, this was his facial expression for the whole Kindermusik performance. I would post video of him, but its not much to look at. What you will see is a silly mommy doing silly things just to get a grin out of her adorable little boy. I could make excuses and say he was tired or that we have missed several classes so he wasn't use to it, but honestly my children just have this thing about checking out everything around them. Both of my kids came out of the womb...no, they were IN the womb with this look on their face:

I truly believe he was having a good time, he just had to take it all in first. This was proven by him showing his temper when we had to give back the bells and when Michael took the ball from him. This was pretty much Lila's look on her face too as she was taking it all end. She would get excited when we would come by in our circle and give us a wave and then it was back to the eyebrow furrow. She did get to go out and do one number with daddy and brother.

I am still very proud of my little man! However, I think we will try gymnastics next!
No comments:
Post a Comment