Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Yes, I am 32! Wow..that sounds like I am IN my 30's. A little scary to think about.
I had a great week! My wonderful husband came home and stayed with the kids for 3 different nights while I went out for the evening. Monday night was bible study,(but I still totally count that as a night out), Tuesday night, (my acual birthday) was family night out, Wednesday I went to dinner and a movie with some girlfriends. Dinner was kind of a disaster because they chose to give us the trainer, but the movie was hilarious! I went back out to dinner on Friday night to celebrate another friends birthday. And then Saturday was date night with Michael! We went to Virago's and to a movie. Not too exciting, I know, but it was nice to just be together! I did spend a lot of my week, including my birthday at the Dr's. office with sick kids, but at least I got a break from dinner and baths! :)Oh, the things that make us happy these days.
Here are some pictures from my big week!








And here I am at 18 weeks, 2 days. I actually got asked tonight by someone if I was having twins. I think her exact words were, "Are they sure it is just one, because you are a lot bigger than I am." This was coming from someone who is also 18 weeks and is pregnant with her 3rd child too. Her 2nd child is only 8 months, so they are going to be close together. I at least made it to 27ish weeks with Graham before I started getting the twins questions.

3 comments:

Amanda Pilkinton said...

Happy Birthday!!!! YOU DO NOT LOOK LIKE YOU ARE HAVING TWINS, you look cute!

Jenny Ann said...

Happy Birthday!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who celebrates for an entire week! Love it!

k.mart said...

Happy birthday, Kelly! I should have called you on the day considering you share it with our special girl. :)

Sounds like you had an awesome week! And I'm with Amanda... tell 'em to come take a look at my big, round belly... our gifts from God!

Would love to get together sometime soon!

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors