Sunday, March 21, 2010

Put 'em in the dirt....

and let them play.
This is what Michael told me when we were pregnant the first time and we didn't know what we were having yet. Because I have 3 older sisters and 7 nieces (6 at the time) all I seem to know are girls. I asked Michael, "What do you do with a boy?" and that was his reply.

Now, I know:

1 comment:

Mama Brown said...

I am 1 of 3 girls and never really grew up with boys. I read several books on boys before Big Brownie was born. But in reality as you know...they love the dirt. It is to this day, both boys favorite thing to do...playing in the dirt.

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors