Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tickle Me Tuesday

-In hopes that I don't forget some of the funny things that come out of my kids mouths, here are some of my "tickle me's" for today.

About 20 minutes after I dropped Lila off at school today I get a text. It is from her teacher. I immediately thought, "UH OH"
I opened it up and this is what it said, "I asked the class what an elephant says & Lila said, "Roll Tide." You just need to teach her Rocky Top."

This made me giggle all day. I think it totally caught her off guard. When I picked Lila up from school, Miss. Faris was quick to tell me that they sang Rocky Top! :)
When we got home Lila said she needed to go back to school to tell Miss Faris that she has a Smokey!

-While I was pulling out of our neighborhood today, I looked to my left up the street and noticed a lot of crows. Thinking about what could be dead up there, I said aloud, "Uh oh". Lila asks me, "What did you hit mommy?"
HAHAHA!! That is terrible isn't it?

As for Graham:
Anything that we put in front of him to eat, even if it is ice cream, he says, "HOT HOT!" SOOO CUTE!

1 comment:

Jenny Ann said...

You just holler and I'll bring over my Pride of the Southland Band CD. You can listen to Rocky Top for hours! HA!

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors