Thursday, June 10, 2010

Behind

Yes, I feel like that is my life...running behind all the time. I have been a total slacker when it comes to this blog. I like to try to keep it in chronilogical order, but then I just got so behind I didn't know where to start. So, here we go again, starting in the present and I will try and backdate posts from EASTER!! Yowzers...I am so bad. Just be sure to check back. That is, if you care that much! :)
Since Easter, we have been quite busy. The month of April included watching my 16 year old niece play the lead in her school play, Music Man...can I say proud??? She is amazing. We celebrated my grandmother's 90th birthday in which my sisters and I all traveling from different places showed up in the same shade of green and white. :) Let's see, we celebrated Michael's 33rd birthday, had an overnight hospital stay, a couple of horrendous "procedures", another ear infection for G, and saw Bon Jovi for the 3rd time. May included Michael doing the Lord's work in Nicaragua while I spent a wonderful(but exhausting) week at beach with a 4 yr. old, 2 3 yr. olds, a 2 yr. old, and 2 12 months olds. BUT, I was with amazing friends and missed THE FLOOD of 2010, so I was happy about that!!! Spoiled I do believe I am. I did manage for the 2nd time in my life drive off with the gas pump still in my car on the way home, but the good news is I did not get a speeding ticket, so for now...I get to keep our insurance! Lila got another ear infection as well the week we got back from the beach, but we got her better just in time for her 3rd birthday party..sniff sniff. They grow too fast, but they also start acting like they are grown to fast. I have a feeling we are entering what I have heard called the "trying three's." Once again, you all can pray for me anytime you want! What a great time we had at her party and that will be a post all on its on. Due to numero 3 coming, I did her party early this year. We had a super fun memorial day weekend including a trip to the lake!
During the months of April and May, Graham went from barely walking to running, to saying a few words to talking in sentences and even asking to sit on the potty! Man, I love this age. He is so stinkin' cute and I just love to hear him talk! I am so proud of him! We are now almost to the middle of JUNE..WOW and I am about to have a BABY!!! I can honestly say I have started to stress and freak out a little about it until yesterday. I am at the point where I am getting so excited about holding, smelling, feeling, a little tiny baby again! Speaking of little tiny, I think I may actually have a normal size babe this time. I am no where near as big or as miserable as I was at this point with Graham. I have only been asked about 5 times if I am having twins. Much better than the daily askings with G. At my 38 week appointment yesterday I am just barely dilated to 2 and about 50% effaced. The baby has dropped, but I may actually go up to my due date. I finished my closing, went to the CMA's, and got my hair did, so I am good to go! :)
Hopefully more posts are to come!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Kelly-I heard that you had your sweet baby the very night we spent the day at the pool together! I love that!! I hope you are doing well little mama! We're praying for you!

Allison {A Glimpse Inside} said...

Thanks Kelly!

And anytime! I would love to help you out any way I can! :)

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors