Saturday, April 6, 2013

But I REALLY....

We are at my parents house visiting. This always poses a problem when it comes to sleeping. My kids go to bed late and wake at the crack of dawn. After 5 years, sister has finally figured it out and will sleep.....IF her brothers don't wake her up. So, trying to keep them quiet is always a challenge in the mornings. I can't even speak the ungodly hour that little g woke up. He was using every excuse to get out of the bed. His primary choice was, "I'm really hungry! I really want to get up!" Then he said something that reminded me of something he would say at least 20 times a day when he very first started talking and didn't know how else to express himself. He still bust it out every now and then when he is begging or REALLY wants something. "BUT I REALLY!!" I.E. Me: We are not going to do that right now. We will do it in a few minutes. g: BUT I REALLY!! This means: But I REALLY want it. I REALLY want to. I REALLY REALLY WANT WHAT I WANT! and you know what....sometimes I feel the exact same way. BUT I REALLLLLLY!

No comments:

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors