Monday, October 15, 2012

Be my Baby

i will admit it, I am little sick over the fact that I am posting that my precious little one is 4 months! My hands are shaking a little as I type this post. 1 is because.....WHERE has the past 4 months (or 3 years) gone? Another is I am so mad at myself for not jotting down new things as I should. I have really just been trying to relish in these preschool, toddler, baby years and spend some good quality time with my babes, so I haven't taken...errr,not had a lot of time to blog.

I was reading a FB post by a friend the other day that talked about starting cereal with her little guy who is the same age as g. I literally bursted into tears. Although in my heart of hearts, I don't feel as though he will be my last child, it is a very real possibility that he will be my last baby. With those thoughts swarming through my head, it made me think that I do not want to start him cereal, but keep him a little tiny baby forever!
Garrison, you are THE SWEETEST thing ever! Thank you Jesus for giving us such a wonderful child. You love to just be talked to and held....sometimes. You are like your siblings in that you are most relaxed when you can just be put down. You usually nap in the swing. What i did without that swing with the other two, I have no idea! It has been a lifesaver. We put you in your bed at night (which is still in our room at the moment) and you go right to sleep. I will be honest and say that I do not have you on the best schedule. We run so much that you are mainly a cat napper during the day. You sometimes FINALLY go to sleep late afternoon and sleep a lot, which is probably not such a great idea. You typically sleep till about 6:30 or so, but you have nights where you will wake up at 4 or 5. Because I worry to much about my milk supply, if you wake up I go ahead and nurse you. I laugh when I think back to how rigid I was about everything with Lila! With g, I am so much more relaxed AND he is my easiest baby so far. I wonder if that has something to do with it.
Garrison, you LOVE your brother and sister. You are a little more into your sis, but mainly because G hasn't quite learned how to be gentle with you. He loves to lay beside you while you are on your playmat, but he ends up hitting or kicking you. The first thing Lila wants to do when she wakes up in the morning is go see and play with you. I don't ever have to worry about you not getting enough facetime because she is there to entertain you!
You are now 16 lbs and inches long. You have such a long torso that even your 3-6 month clothes are getting too small! NOOOOO!! You are such a big boy! We practice sitting in your bumbo seat a few minutes each day. You do like it, but only for a short time. You also rolled over from your belly to your back, but only twice. Now, you just lay your head over to the side. You smile and kick your legs in excitement all the time. You are my sweet precious angel and I honestly don't know what we did before you were here! I feel as though our life is easier now that you are here! I love you my handsome little guy!

No comments:

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors