Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Birthdays Galore

Lila and I decided to venture on our own to Morristown a few weekends ago. We had a great trip and Lila was able to actually see ALL of her cousins...Carrie, Baylee, Rileigh, Laura, Elizabeth, Ella, Grace, and Jay! I took her to see Mamaw and Papaw (Michael's parents) on Saturday and they were keeping her cousin Rileigh, so they were able to play a little. April feels like Christmas at our house because of all the April Babies. I will not even bother listing all of the birthdays. I will just say that the weekend was one big birthday extravaganza. We sure missed Aunt Karen though! Below is 1 of the birthday boys...JAY! He had a great time at his 2nd birthday party. What a difference there is between boys and girls. :) This picture makes me laugh out loud because it is so typical of Lila. Look at that face. Jay loves her and she had a great time playing with them too, but she isn't quite sure what to think of all these people in her face. Funny funny!
Here are all the Rose cousins (Frahme, Harrison, and Harrell actually). As you can tell, multiple people were taking pictures so everyone is looking at a different camera. Aren't they adorable!?!


Lila had a great time with Carrie and Baylee. I don't think her bottom hit the ground. Those girls know how to carry a baby around!


I love to braid the girls hair and I think they enjoy it as well. They were so funny making Lila laugh. Lia loves them and even said Ella's name!


We had a wonderful time and wish that we all lived closer. After her night of "Duck" talking, Lila had a weekend full of words. Ella, Hello, Kitty Cat...she was a talking machine. She is a big jibber jabberer and doesn't stop dancing. She slept 20 minutes from Nashville to East TN. She sung and danced (with some screaming in there too) the WHOLE WAY. She knows how to get those hands in the air. We went to Grandmother's concert at church on Sunday night and Lila saw her in the choir and waved and waved. My little girl is growing so fast!




No comments:

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors