I thought that we as humans only had 2 arms...NOT 8! I am sure all you experienced moms are laughing at this statement, but I never knew how fast a little bitty 18 1/2 pounder could get into so much in such a short amount of time. Lila is in the refrigerator with the top 3 shelves pulled out before I feel I even get it open. She also loves to get in the dishwasher. Here she is "Helping" daddy. (Actually it was more like pull everything out as daddy put it in.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a glimspe...
I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.
Voting
Blog Archive
About Me
- KellyRose
- We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.
No comments:
Post a Comment