I know I say this every month, but I really cannot believe that Lila is 10 months old today. ITt is time to plan her 1 year birthday party!! SO much has changed in the past month. She went from sitting and reaching for toys to crawling down the hallway! She became very fast in just a weeks time. The other thing that has changed this month as been her sleeping habits. Now that she can pull herself up to a standing position and walk all the way around the crib beating on the top and dropping her paci over the edge, naptime and bedtime has changed dramatically. I have learned to just let her hang out in there until she sits (or plops I should say), herself back down and finally goes to sleep. She loves to bang on the the top of the rails of the crib and when you go in to lay her back down her face just lights up and she laughs and squeals. It is so hard not to get tickled at her.
Along with her 10 month day, we had another HUGE milestone for me! :) This little girl loves her daddy and has been saying his name for months. This has actually worked in my favor sometimes. I will say, "Lila, who do you want to change your diaper? Momma or dadda?" Dadda aways comes out. I had yet to hear "momma" that is until TODAY! I think that for the longest time I have actually been "nanna." She says this alot when looking at me, but I assumed it was just her fussing. Today, it was loud and clear. We got in the car after kindermusik(which she LOVES by the way), and she is just back in her car seat jiber jabering and what do I hear....MAMMA, not MOmma, but hey I will take it!! She said it over and over until we saw Michael for lunch that is, and then it was back to dadda. I am still grinning from ear to ear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a glimspe...
I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.
Voting
Blog Archive
About Me
- KellyRose
- We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.
No comments:
Post a Comment