Sunday, April 6, 2008

Look who made the front page!!!


So Michael and I were handed this bulletin as we walked into Sunday School this morning. I screamed out loud. I love this picture! She is so sweet. She looks as if she is reaching for Pastor Tom's bible. (We really know she is trying to get the piece of paper that is on top!)

1 comment:

Heather Scott said...

Oh My Gosh, this blog is adorable! You are Adorable... I love how you write so keep on BLOGGING Girl! and yes, Lila is BEAUTIFUL! still looking for your "80's pic".... I'll peek in on your blog

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors