Thursday, April 10, 2008
A NEW WORD!
Now, I know this isn't quite so exciting for everyone, but it has been a big day in our house. We got Lila out of the bathtub tonight, but before she would budge to get out, she had to get her duck. Michael said something to her about wanting to get her duck and right out of her mouth clear as a beautiful day, Lila said, "DUCK!" She continued to say it a few more times while getting her in her pjs. Now, technically the day before in the bathtub, I had actually heard her say it, but I thought it was just a fluke. I was so glad to have Michael there last night to confirm her new word! Let's see...she says Momma, Dadda, ADog (Chloe), and now Duck. She sometimes waves hello and bye bye, but only when she chooses to. I have no idea if she is saying more or less words than the average 10 month old, but right now I don't even care. She is wonderful and that is all that matters. We are off to see the family this weekend for lots of birthday parties!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a glimspe...
I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.
Voting
Blog Archive
About Me
- KellyRose
- We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.
No comments:
Post a Comment