Saturday, May 10, 2008

Just a few more...

Since a new weekend is about to begin, I am trying to get caught up from last weekend. After the kindermusik program, we had a yummy lunch at the Puffy Muffin and then headed to the park for some swing time. After mom and dad left, Lila and I headed up to a friends house for girl night where we played some Guitar Hero and Wii. My back was seriously sore from playing tennis...which I dominated at by the way! :) Luckily, Lila went down to sleep easily, however it caused me to stay out later. I will not be documenting any pictures from that.








Here is a picture of Lila with Daddy and Papaw before they left for their trip. Lila tends to take a little while to warm up to some people. She was unsure about Papaw, but once he got out the fridge magnet to play, she knew he was a good man!

No comments:

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors