Friday, May 9, 2008

We'll All go round the Irish Trot....running around!

No, I had never heard of this song either until Kindermusik. Lila loves her music class! I am sad that this was the last week for this session. She practically jumps out of my arms when we enter the room. She was so cute 2 weeks ago when we walked in and Miss Rachel, said "Hi Lila!" Lila loudly said "Hi" and waved. It was super cute. That has been her new thing the past few weeks. Anytime we are out, she is waving and say hi to everyone. I love it! I know I have said it before, but this girl has rhythm! She gets her head a goin' and both hands up in the air and "conducts." She loves anything that shakes. I purchased some maracas at Target....the best buck 99 I have ever spent! 2 come in a pack, so she can share with a friend. Here are some pictures from class and from her end of the year program. When I get my video camera downloaded I will post her actual performance. While Michael and his dad were in NY, my parents came for the day and were able to attend Lila's program. And yes for all you fashionistas out there, I made a fashion faux pax. We wore the same outfit 2 weekends in a row. I couldn't resist the doo rag again for her program and plus the outfit I had ordered for her to wear had not come in yet. So, here is my little dancin' queen!





Lila loves the shaker box and always turns it over to grab all of them out. She looks as though she is about to tell C.T. to back off! :)

No comments:

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors