I received a call this morning from Franklin Women's and I passed. YEAH! The first thing I thought of when I saw I missed the call was that I needed to go in the kitchen and down about 7 oreos before listening to the message. :)
Still to come:
my Favorite Friday Foto!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a glimspe...
I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.
Voting
Blog Archive
About Me
- KellyRose
- We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.
1 comment:
Kelly,
Yea! I love when I find new blogs! Lila is adorable. Congrats on having a boy! I just knew it:)
Post a Comment