Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Birthday Fun!

My niece Ella turned 5 at the end of June. It is truly hard for me to believe. I think mainly because my sister Kim was about to drop child at any time the day Michael and I got married. So, when I think of Ella being 5, I think of us being married for that long. Actually, it has flown by. That is good, I guess! :) Here are some pictures from the fun day. The kids had a blast. Not only was there the pool, but also a 15-20 ft. blow up slide. I REALLY wanted to go down it, but everyone advised against it. Maybe next year! Here are some pictures of the kids at the party.


Lila LOVES the pool. Time to watch Ella open her gazillion presents!

Time for some cake. The Birthday girl surrounded by her family.

Jay Boy REALLY liked the cake. He is handsome even covered in pink!

No comments:

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors