Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy 4th!

We went to our good friends lake house for the weekend of the 4th on Norris Lake. It was so nice to just relax and do nothing but eat and be on the boat. No cell service...that was really nice. I was freaking a little just worrying about work calls that I might miss, but I quickly got over it. I still heard my phone ringing in my head though. I would hear something in a song on the radio and look for my phone! Thanks D&T! We had a blast. It was a little overcast and rainy some, so I didn't get my tan on liked I had hoped, but that is ok. I think God is trying to protect me because he knows how much I love to bake in the sun. What I didn't do was get a good family 4th of July picture. Michael and I were rough from the day on the lake and Lila is teething so her hands are in her mouth. Oh well. I just knew I would at least get a cute picture of bug on the 4th. I found this adorable little headband at the dollar spot at Target for her to wear. Yea....she wouldn't have anything to do with it. I tried my hardest to get a cute little picture of her in it, but to no avail, this is what we have! I still think she is precious! Happy July 4th! Lila getting ready to go on her first boat ride. "Get me out of this thing!" I know that is what she is thinking...I just know it.
She is starting to warm up to the idea and actually likes going fast and watching the skiers and wakeboarders being pulled behind the boat.
Look at those cheeks. 5 more minutes and she would have been out. As soon as we slowed down to pull into the marina, she opened back up her eyes. We were so close!

No comments:

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors