As I am sure most all babies do, Lila loves the phone. I just recently got a new phone. I was kind of excited because she loved my old phone so much I thought I would just be able to give it to her and she would no longer try to jerk mine out of my hand while talking. Nope, didn't work. Those little ones know better, don't they? There is no fooling them. Here is my little chatterbox. Considering I average 4000 minutes a month on the phone, I would be worried if she didn't know how to use one! :) She use to just say "Hi, Hi" all the time, but now she likes to actually say Hello (Helyo). She also can tell when I am about to get off the phone because before I even say goodbye, she starts saying, "Bye Bye." I guess when she hears me say, "Ok, I will talk to you later, yada yada yada yada" she knows I am about to hang up so she starts saying bye bye. I love it!

I love this face!
No comments:
Post a Comment