
these old, worn out, handme down shoes that brings out my daughters bad temper? Last week, I put these shoes on her. She loved them and has really taken off with her walking while having shoes on. Anyway, the left shoe kept coming off. I had to put it back on like 5 times when I decided I would just take both of them off until we were ready to leave. I was trying to finish getting ready and could be done in about 5 minutes if I didn't have to keep stopping to put her shoe back on. I took both of them off and boy did she pitch a fit! She actually threw both of the shoes down on the ground and then proceeded to throw herself on the floor and scream. I was really taken aback by this outburst that I didn't know what to do. I just walked away into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I decided that ignoring her was the only thing I could do at that time. The next thing I know, she is crawling towards me as fast as she can with a shoe in her hand and then stands at my feet handing it to me. As soon as I get the shoes on her, she is fine. Unbelievable! I am seriously going to have to start hiding them because again on Thursday she found them and started screaming. She throws such a tantrum that it would make you think she was scared of the shoes and wanted nothing to do with them, but it is all because she wants them on and wants them on NOW. ...even if it is over her footed pajamas! I don't like this little attitude that she is displaying, but I can't help but find it a little humorous. If this is any indication of how it is going to be, then I am not looking forward to the days when she is strongly opinionated about what she wears. Lord help me!
No comments:
Post a Comment