Tuesday, August 12, 2008

1 Year Debut

Yes, I know, she is 14 months, but here are Lila's 1 year pictures I never posted. The pictures in the dress at the end is my grandmother's dress. All of the girls have had their picture taken in it, so it is very special. I can't believe these were taken almost 2 months ago. My, how she has grown(and gotten a little more hair.)! In addition to these, we got some REALLY cute ones from Portrait Innovations that I will post when I find the CD! :)
http://web.mac.com/boulayphotography/iWeb/Lila%201%20year/Photos.html

1 comment:

Big Nanny said...

Cute pics! I think it's cute that you are noticeably pregnant in Lila's one year pictures. My children are so far apart so I think it's neat that you are pregnant and holding what I still consider a baby. I know she's a toddler but to me, she's a baby:)

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors