Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Little Boy

I was doing laundry this afternoon and pulling out some of Lila's clothes that she can no longer wear. I get sad every time I do this. Of course I want her to grow up and be strong and healthy and I am so proud of her, but at the same time....well, don't we all just want them to stay little? I told Michael last night that this time last August she was just 2 months old. It is truly amazing how much they develop in such a short amount of time. What is even more amazing is that in 2months from now another little one will enter in our lives! As I am looking through Lila's clothes, I couldn't help but think that I really hope I have another girl one day! I can't imagine her being my only one. Then, I started to think about this other baby inside me. My sweet baby boy. I have been nervous about what to do with a little boy, but I think we will catch on pretty fast. Looking at this face, I think all I need to do is love him. I can't wait to meet him. (Actually, I can. I need all the time I can get to prepare!) You know what I mean though. The miracle of life in itself is a blessing and I can't wait to have my own momma's boy!

We went last week to have a 4D ultrasound done of him. These actually sometimes freak me out a little bit.:) This kicking king decided to take a big ole snooze right after lunch and didn't want to perform. Oh well, that is ok. We at least got a sweet shot of his face. To be honest, the shot he preferred to give us the most was of his cute little tooshy, but I will spare you those photos!

Here he is at 31 1/2 weeks! Still no name. Any suggestions?!?!


Here is the fam after the U/S.


Lila likes to give her brother a kiss. Can you tell I am a little shocked here?

2 comments:

Sonja said...

I'm so glad you commented on my blog so I could find out that you had one!! Now I can check in on my little dancin' sunday school pupil!

How about "Landon" or "Mikey Jr."?

(don't really pick the second one. I mean, you can, but it definately wouldn't be my first choice :)

Ashley said...

Okay... call me clueless but you have commented on my blog before and NEVER has there been an attached link to a blog for YOU... share the love sister... I am going to LOVE being in the KNOW all about your fam.

You are a CUTIE-PATOOTIE prego momma!

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors