Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Learning to Walk


Lila loves to put on her shoes and take off walking. She gets this look on her face that says, "I am a Big Girl!" She is doing SO well and improves every day. I feel like even over the weekend she has really learned to get up and go! She has hardly crawled at all this week, which actually makes me a little sad. I think I am going to miss that little fast paced, wiggly bottom crawl of hers. She crawls with some major force. She has been doing it for almost 6 months, so she is pretty good at it! This picture was actually taken July 30th, but it is too cute to not post!

No comments:

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors