Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Just let her use her hands

I regretted those words as soon as I walked in and saw this!

On Labor Day Michael was in charge of feeding Lila lunch. He came in and asked me if it was ok if Lila didn't use her fork. I told him to just let her use her hands. He said, "Ok, but she is making a big mess." I responded by saying it was fine and that is how she learns. I didn't know that when he said "big mess" that this is what he meant! :) Oh well...nothing a little soap and water can't clean off.
I am sure she had a grand time too!

No comments:

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors