Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Whatever it takes
So, as I mentioned before my house has been upside down with getting the new floors in. I haven't seemed to be be able to get motivated or be home long enough to do anything about cleaning up this mess. As usual, Michael has been working really hard and has been very tired as well. Needless to say, after putting Lila to bed and a long day, you just want to sit on the couch and not unload boxes or paint furniture. Well, I went to the Dr. today for a check up. I am dilated to 1 cm and his head is down! With Lila the Thursday before having her I still wasn't dilated to anything. So to be dialted at all at this point seems a little strange. I know that I can walk around for weeks like this. I know of women who have walked around dilated to 3 or 4 for weeks. I am not worried, although I do think it is good be prepared (which I am not), but this has totally gotten Michael in panic mode! Hey, all I am thinking is, "Whatever it takes to get him motivated, I will take it!" He did work a little late tonight at his work, but he came in and started painting and asking what all we needed to do. He also got down the bouncy seat and swing out of the attic for me to wash, as well as the car seat cover. Although I really need all 3 1/2 weeks that I have until my due date, I think I will just take advantage of his panic state and milk it for all its worth! Now, let's just pray that I really don't go into labor anytime soon. I really do have too much to do! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a glimspe...
I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.
Voting
Blog Archive
About Me
- KellyRose
- We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.
No comments:
Post a Comment