
My Baby boy is growing SO fast! He is such a sweet baby and loves to cuddle with mommy. Yall know I am lovin' that! The past few weeks he has done better with not spitting up, but this week his stomach seems to be bothering him again. He also hasn't been eating very well. Maybe he is like Lila and just doesn't travel very well and when away from home he is just not regular. We go to the Dr. next week for his 2 month check up so I am anxious to see what all is going on with him. I was at my mom's house, so I didn't make the sign, but here he is at 8 weeks! This picture was taken right after JayBoy dumped his glass of orange juice on Graham and we had to change his clothes.:) Graham didn't make a peep. I guess he is already use to the abuse from his sister.
2 comments:
He is SOOO looking like Daddy to me!
Caroline is so used to the abuse too. Cracks me up. Graham is adorable!!!!So is Lila! Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment