Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Meeting More Cousins

This was also the first time for Krista, David, Laura, and Elizabeth to meet Graham. I can't wait until Laura can come spend summers with me and babysit...hint hint. She loves the babies and is so good with them. Elizabeth likes them when they get a little bit older. She was so wonderful following Lila up and down and up and down the stairs. I must say, Lila got really good and turning herself and around and crawling down the stairs at moms house.




We had a nice dinner and enjoyed visiting and doing the "turkey pokey" before gearing up for "Turkey Day!!"
Here are the kids and Aunt Karen shaking their tail feathers! :)

I don't think the boys in our family will ever outnumber the girls, but here are two of the Rose girls and their boys. (Excuse my appearance...it had been a long day)

All through dinner Lila kept doing this: reaching WAY up high! So....

in order to try and get her to cooperate for a grandkids photo, they all did it too. Too bad Lila just looked at them like they were crazy. But lo and behold, she raised her arms right after the picture was taken.

I love these 2 brown headed beauties. This picture was too cute not to post.

I still don't know where this hoodie came from, but Lila was cracking me up in it.

Aunt Karen lovin' on Graham

No comments:

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors