
As usual, we ate WAY too much over the Thanksgiving holiday. We enjoyed a great time with the family and for the first time in forever, we actually felt like we got to spend some quality time with everyone while home. I was anxious for Michael to arrive late Wednesday night. We missed him so much since we went on ahead early.
Thanks to Kim and Clint for hosting us at their home. This also seemed to be one of the first years we actually had the meal ready to go on time and were not running around like chickens with our heads cut off. We even had some downtime before eating...AMAZING!
Lila LOVED sitting next to Jay and they just had their own little conversation during the meal. I, as usual, had to scarf down my food because Graham was ready to eat as soon as we sat down. The kids had the best time playing. I am so glad they get to experience this time together growing up. I took a gazillion pictures, but here are a few from our day.











No comments:
Post a Comment