Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Mountains, Good Tunes, Young Love...

if only we still had the jeep! Michael and I packed up and took the kids to the place we fell in love. (Technically, he told me he loved me outside of The Crack (CrackerBarrell) in Cocke County.) Hey, that was the only place to meet halfway between Knoxville and Asheville.
Anyway, back on track...we called up some great friends and asked if we could come visit and crash with them in Asheville. It was absolutely Gorgeous! Ryan laughed at me about how many times I could say the word "pretty" in one sentence.
But seriously...pretty doesn't even begin to describe this:

And this is the view from the exact spot I remember thinking that I could marry Michael. Maybe I was just caught up in the scenery...HAHA, just kidding!


We had a great time and really miss our grand ole' friends there! Here are a few pictures from the trip.
By the way...Lila was the best she has ever been in a long car ride. We tried a DVD for the first time the last hour of the trip. She loved it. However, now she points to the screen and asks for Elmo everytime we get in the car. :)
Graham, of course, was sacked out the whole time!

Lila had the best time playing with the boys. Camden and Lukas were so fun! Poor Camden couldn't get away from Lila. She just wanted a kiss! She even chased Lukas around the house for one, but no luck there either. She did however get to take a bath with 2 boys!! SSHH...don't tell!






Graham just got to be loved on the whole time.

And the answer is NO...he is not available.

Neither is she! They are married to each other. :)

Lila also became big buds with Kris or "Kissy" as Lila called her. We had a great time visiting with the newlywed "Florida Fans." Kris got her a book titled Lila Bloom, so she thought it was appropriate for Miss Lila Rose. It has now become one of Lila's favorite books. Thanks Kris and Adam!



Watching my boys and baby girl like this in all of God's Glory made the whole trip for me. I was in heaven!




AAAHH...Good Times! Oh, and Congratulations to Nate and Shannon on their new baby girl! What wonderful parents we know they will be. We cannot wait to get all the kids together! We Miss you Asheville.

No comments:

Just a glimspe...

I wish you all could see what I wake up to each morning. Every day is a
gift. Here is a glimpse of the little blessings we have been given.

Voting

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are The Harrell's. (AKA..TEAM HARRELL). We are loving (and still trying to figure out) this incredible journey of parenting. We don't want to miss a moment of it, so here are our "Happenings" to help document.

Visitors